I write under another name published more than 100 centers for 6 months. I started getting some traffic and some revenue from Google and Amazon.
I increased my mind constantly axis by keyword research. I started to send RSS feeds. I read all the great on HubPages get traffic and followed some of the advice.
I am now ready to throw in the towel. Most public facilities, plus my traffic decreases. Pageview now below 1 per day center was more than five a month. It's disgusting. Google has transferred to pennies a day at best. It may is operating at less than half April. Amazon still traffic, but sales have droppen to zero when I was 7% in the past.
Given these results, cash and do something else? I'm curious about your opinion about when a person should do something else with your time. I'm almost afraid to publish another hub. Each time traffic decreases. read more about buy online towel
No comments:
Post a Comment